It is the condition of skin rash, itching and scaling due to the increase in the dandruff problem and the acceleration of the process.
Although the cause of seborrheic dermatitis is not known, it is a multifactorial disease with many factors involved in its etiology. These factors include androgens, fatigue, stress, depression, vascular disorders that may be microangiopathic, changes in the atmosphere (e.g. change in pressure), dressing style and diet, food allergies, autoimmunity, climacteric changes, Pityrosporum ovale (Malassezia furfur), medicine intake for other reasons, and riboflavin, pyridoxine and biotin deficiencies. Each of these plays a different role in the origin of the disease and affects the severity of the disease (1-3). Almond Hair
Today, seborrheic dermatitis is thought to be different in children and adults. In seborrheic dermatitis seen in adults, the most involved areas are scalp, hairline, eyebrows, the area between the eyebrows, nasolabial grooves, ears, outer ear canal, and cleavage. In infants, this is usually observed in the first months of life. Characteristically, it is first seen in the scalp. It does not cause hair loss (4-7).
Antifungal treatments have been found to be effective in the treatment of this disease as they reduce the number of Malesia furfur that cause seborrheic dermatitis. It is the primary treatment option in this disease (8). Almond Hair
Systemic drugs may be prescribed in severe cases that are resistant to topical treatment. Such drugs reduce sebum production (7, 9).
- Excessive proliferation of Malassezia furfur on the scalp,
- Natural oils found in the sebum content on the scalp, Almond Hair
- Sensitive scalp
- Changes in air humidity
- Trauma (severe itching)
- Emotional and physical stress
- increase the formation of dandruff and symptoms of seborrheic dermatitis. Almond Hair
- Sebum should be taken under
- Cosmetic products that enhance the keratolytic effect should be used
- A dermatologist should be consulted during exacerbation Almond Hair